Monday, March 15, 2021

St. Paddy's Day is Coming!

 Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If you do, I have a couple of fun ways to help!

Here I am in Cong, Ireland
For Irish film lovers, I have an eclectic list of my favorite Irish movies to share! 

Well, maybe it's not that eclectic--mostly feel-good movies like "The Secret of Roan Inish" and "The Quiet Man"--but I mention a few mystery-thrillers and thoughtful family dramas too. You find the list on my website!

Also on my site: an Irish Glossary of Irish expressions and idioms, a free mini-ebook!


To help me celebrate, I'm enjoying some wonderful memories of our visit to Ireland a few years back. Cong, in County Mayo, is the picturesque village where "The Quiet Man" was filmed--behind me is a statue of  the stars John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. 

And here's John and me on St. Patrick's Mountain, also in County Mayo!  


Here on this blog, you'll find Irish recipes and stories...and lots more Irish stuff at www.susancolleenbrowne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment