Wednesday, December 7, 2022

New in Audiobooks: the Little Farm Series!

Just released as an auto-narrated audiobook!
I’ve been trying to be more adventuresome lately with my writing. And in the last couple of weeks, I’ve taken a leap into the unknown with auto-narrated audiobooks!

Google Play, which sells ebooks, has designed a way to create auto-narrated audiobooks...which means the books are narrated by AI voices. 

This digital narration won’t be mistaken for a talented, human narrator; AI voices are best utilized for non-fiction books But I think the voices are actually pretty darn realistic.

Creating a quality, human-narrated audiobook costs many thousands of dollars... So an auto-narrated work is an easy way to make an audiobook affordable, both for the creator/author, and the reader. 

To that end, I’ve released my three Little Farm non-fiction books Little Farm in the Foothills, Little Farm Homegrown, and Little Farm in the Garden on Google Play in audio! If you’d like a listen, here’s a link to the LittleFarm in the Foothills audiobook.

Coming Saturday, December 10 is the 2nd issue of my monthly newsletter, Little Farm Writer! You can click the link to check it out. If you like getting news and stories delivered directly to your email inbox, you can subscribe!

This newest issue features the latest Miss Broody story, "Miss Broody's Fate," and the announcement above about my new Little Farm series audiobooks. You'll find a little something for the holidays too. 

As I mentioned in my November 23 post, I'll continue to share my usual gardening tips, recipes, and homesteading stories here at the Little Farm blog. But if you like your news and updates "fresher," you'll find them first at Little Farm Writer.

I hope you'll scope it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment