Friday, May 12, 2023

Homestead Diary and other fun stuff!

Looking east from our place
Ever wonder what a day in the life of a boonie-living, food-growing writer is like?

Well, you can find out in my May Substack  Newsletter! “Homestead Diary, or, Why I’m Always Behind in the Garden” is free to read for everyone. 

And for you Ireland fans, you’ll also find “A Tale of Two Irish Movies,” including a review of the recent drama, “The Banshees of Inisherin.” 

And if you like your movies on the light side, a fun Hallmark Irish rom-com!

My monthly newsletter includes lots about homestead-style gardening and country living...it's free and open to all, and you don't need to subscribe to read it. I hope you’ll take a look...

See you next week, when I talk about a new garden pest that just invaded our yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment