Friday, June 30, 2023

Summer Reads with an Irish Flavor!

Maybe you’re too busy in your garden to do much reading these days!

If you’re like me, your list of summer garden chores is only getting longer. For me and my husband John, trying to keep the neighborhood bear out of our yard is turning into a full time job!

But if you do have some spare moments to lose yourself in a warmhearted novel about enduring love, with lots of touching family dynamics, you might take a look at my newly created Village of Ballydara Box Set

Four Irish novels! 

You’ll find, not one, but four novels: Irish love stories set in the cozy little village of Ballydara, County Galway—and if you want to give one or more novels a try for free, you can request the set in ebook at your local library!

If you’re interested in a short Irish read, look no further than “Foster,” a lovely novella by Claire Keegan. I couldn’t put the book down, and as soon as I finished the story, I started back on Page One and read it all over again! I’ve got a short review of the story in my June newsletter, available now! 

What’s in your To Be Read pile this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment