Thursday, April 25, 2024

New Little Farm Chicken Book!

Penny the Alpha Hen
Have you dreamed of a few chickens scratching contentedly in your backyard? Or you’re looking for practical tips for raising your flock of laying hens?

Then you might enjoy Little Farm in the Henhouse: A True-Life Tale of Hen-Keeping Homestead-Style, my brand-new Little Farm book!

New chicken book!

In this 4th book of my Little Farm in the Foothills series, you’ll meet our three flocks of hens—and discover all the joys and challenges my husband John and I experienced raising hens on our Foothills homestead. 

In “Henhouse,” I also share tips like:

*What to do when your hens stop laying eggs

*Dealing with challenging flock dynamics

*Managing broody hens…and more! 

You can read a sample of the book here…

Little Farm in the Henhouse is out May 1–but is now on Preorder at Amazon, Kobo and all your favorite ebook retailers. You can preorder the print book too!

And from now through Tuesday, April 30, you can get a special price on the ebook, $3.50, from my website homepage…just click the brand-new online store link to buy direct from my little store. Within moments, you’ll receive the ebook in your email!

I’ll be back May 1, book release day, for more Little Farm in the Henhouse updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment