Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Book Event this Saturday, August 24!

Two of my books for kiddos ages 7-11
Hello Everyone—I hope you’re enjoying these last few weeks of summer!

If you live or are vacationing in the far northwest of the Pacific Northwest, USA, I hope you’ll check out a fun book event at the Bellis Fair Mall in gorgeous Bellingham, Washington! 

Joining a couple dozen other authors, I’ll be signing all my paperback titles at this special “back-to-school” book event. 

I’ll be there from 11am - 3 pm, and would love it if you’d stop by and say hello!


Three of my homestead books

New chicken book!

In keeping with living the simpler life here on our little homestead, I’m having my own “Keep it Simple Sale,” with lots of special prices for all my titles: my uplifting homesteady memoirs, middle-grade books, and Ballydara novels. 

Homesteady bonus: My kids’ books are all family-friendly stories too!

Day of the Dead story

With Halloween and Halloween parties just a couple of months away, I have some extra fun pricing for my “Day of the Dead” paperback for kids, Curse of the Corpse Bride, perfect for party favors! 

Any questions? Just pop over to my website to contact me. And keep in mind all my books are available for free at your local public library…just put in a request! 

No comments:

Post a Comment