Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Miss Broody's Latest + a New Newsletter!


Yes, that's Miss Broody behind the white text!
My hen story "Miss Broody Sets a Record" is featured on my new Substack newsletter... Little Farm Writer is where I'll be sharing news and updates each month!

While I love posting here at my Little Farm in the Foothills blog, Substack makes it lots easier for readers to share a post or leave a comment. 

You can also sign up to have my news and stories delivered directly to your email inbox! 

My first (November 2022) newsletter includes the “Miss Broody” tale, and a second story is a "look behind the book" about my new Irish novel, The Fairy Cottage of Ballydara.

I’ll continue to post here, sharing my usual gardening tips, recipes, and stories about homesteading in the Foothills. 

In fact, you’ll find the first installment of the Miss Broody story here on the Little Farm blog this Sunday!

But Little Farm Writer will focus a bit more on in-depth stories--and in the future, some exclusive content. 

I hope you'll take a look...and if you celebrate Thanksgiving, here's wishing you a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment